Stalker Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stalker wanna-be

2 posters

Go down

Stalker wanna-be Empty Stalker wanna-be

Post by DocSalvage Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi folks, hope to have one of these great little cars one day--been following on and off for a long time--but last time I was looking into this the kits were S10 only, so it's been a while ; - ) I do love Chevy 60 degree V6's, we have one in our 94 Ciera (FWD) and it has been very reliable, and I love the way the little bugger sounds. I have to do things on the cheap, so I may never have a Stalker of my own, but hey, I can dream right? : - ) thanks for hosting!

Rob in Center Point AL

DocSalvage

Back to top Go down

Stalker wanna-be Empty Re: Stalker wanna-be

Post by Ted FM 13 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Welcome. this is a unique community.

When you say you have to do things on the cheap, I assume you're talking about building one yourself from scratch? but there are other possibilities. I don't really know since there isn't a lot of accurate data out there on Stalker owners or fans, but I'll bet you can find several different considerations, such as 1/2 finished kits that guys need to sell quick or even finished cars that are a bargain compared to what the actual total costs are. Point being that unless you are totally retired with absolutely nothing else to do with your time, your time has some value and some used cars can be bought for the kit and materials costs alone (build labor time is essentially given away). And the advantage might just be that you have a well sorted car that is driveable and fun from the get-go and doesn't require a lot of your time fussing with details to make it right.

Good luck.
Ted FM 13
Ted FM 13

http://tidlof.wix.com/shoe-string-racing

Back to top Go down

Post by DocSalvage Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:36 pm

Thanks Ted, right after I posted this I saw a Stalker on ebay for sale--very good point you make. I'll keep my eyes open Smile

DocSalvage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down