Stalker Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Prospective Owner

3 posters

Go down

New Prospective Owner Empty New Prospective Owner

Post by comled Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:18 am

Hello everyone,

I'm introducing myself because I just placed an order with Scott at Brunton Auto yesterday for a Classic R level 3 kit which will be assembled with the 3.8L V6 NA engine. I'm sure everyone here has dealt with Scott at one or other time so I don't need to mention how helpful and knowledgeable he is - but I will anyway!

I'm a long-time Seven fan located in Pennsylvania. My driving history with Sevens has been with Caterhams in the UK over the last six or seven years. I always said I'd get one but the reality is I'd have to wait for ever. I make it a point to seek out any and all Seven-style cars at any vintage racing events I find myself at. Now I have the prospect of building a Classic R ahead of me so I'm very enthusiastic to get on with the job.

I've read a lot of your build histories and been through the photos in the Brunton Stalker galleries. There are a lot of great cars out there. When it comes time to put mine together I hope I can do justice to the project.

-David
comled
comled

http://comley.us

Back to top Go down

New Prospective Owner Empty Re: New Prospective Owner

Post by XL22 Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:04 pm

Welcome to the family, David!

Yep, Scott rocks, as does our little owner community.

I've enjoyed every bit of my Stalker (XL #22), both the build process and the driving. It's a car that brings joy to the masses and transcends so many different enthusiast circles.

Congrats!

As an aside, LOG36 is in New Jersey next year, so if you're done with your build in time, you could head down that way. It's a bit far from me in TX, but we may try to make the annual Stalker Ambush next year in Georgia.

-Brit

XL22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Degulis Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:52 pm

If you track your car your going to be glad you never got that genuine Caterham. Your stalker will spank them every time. Along with the Atoms, Vets, Porches, Bmw's Vipers etc.

Brian

Brian Degulis

Back to top Go down

Post by comled Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Brian, I hear they are very fast on the track. I'm on the fence about tracking it - but it's an option.

Brit, looks like LOG36 is in Princeton, NJ next year, just a few miles from where I live. I doubt I will be ready but you never know.

I went engine shopping today and came home with a nice clean one from a 2007 Buick LaCrosse with 53K. Tomorrow I will get it on the stand and do a leak down test.

New Prospective Owner Dsc_7211
comled
comled

http://comley.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down