Stalker Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 Brunton Classic Stalker Drastically Reduced to $15,400.00

Go down

#94 Brunton Classic Stalker Drastically Reduced to $15,400.00 Empty #94 Brunton Classic Stalker Drastically Reduced to $15,400.00

Post by AstroBob Tue May 16, 2017 3:05 pm

For sale is a very well sorted 2008 Brunton Classic Stalker that is street legal and has been licensed in Texas and then in Florida. The car is based on the original Lotus 7. I am the second owner and the original owner/builder is a very highly skilled former technical writer that spent an entire year building this beautiful sevenesque car. The car/chassis has a total of 14,644 miles and the engine has less than 57k total miles. The car includes the following:

Brunton Classic Stalker Chassis #94 completed in 2008 - Dry total weight of car approximately 1450 pounds
GM 3.8 liter fuel-injected naturally aspirated V6 with approximately 250 horsepower
Thermostatically controlled radiator fan that keeps the car in the proper operating range on the warmest of days
5-speed synchromesh transmission
Limited Slip Differential
GAZ coilover shocks
Disk brakes front and back with new EBC Yellow Stuff brake pads
Almost new (4) Dunlop Dirreza DZ102 Summer tires
All fluids including engine, transmission, rear end, brakes have been changed and engine running Mobil 1 synthetic
Brunton Stalker fiberglass seats with 5-point seat belt harnesses
Removable steering wheel
Carbon fiber dash panel with AutoMeter gauges
Latest chassis/fender mods performed at the Stalker factory here in Florida this past year
Folding Prop rod for hood
Newly installed carpet
10 gallon fuel tank
Parking brake/turn signals/headlights/stoplights
Hidden latching drop-down glove box on passenger side
Cockpit cover made out of marine grade fabric that zips/snaps to cover the entire cockpit or just the passenger side
Two spare brand-new radiators
All paperwork since the inception of the build included

Dennis Brunton designed and built these cars in a way that has defied the experts and in doing so produced a kit car that is both very strong, stable and very fast. Brunton set a class record in a supercharged V6 version of this car at Homestead Racetrack that has never been beaten. The car is very suitable for everyday outings, autocross or track days. It has only been autocrossed x1 by me and has never been abused or tracked. I love these cars so much that I got an even faster/newer Classic Stalker that I am now autocrossing with racing slicks. The price had been dramatically lowered for a Spring/Summer sale and is FOB Tallahassee, Florida.

AstroBob

Back to top Go down

#94 Brunton Classic Stalker Drastically Reduced to $15,400.00 Empty Re: #94 Brunton Classic Stalker Drastically Reduced to $15,400.00

Post by AstroBob Tue May 23, 2017 9:39 pm

Car has been sold! Thanks for the interest.

AstroBob

Back to top Go down