Stalker Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800

2 posters

Go down

#94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800 Empty #94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800

Post by AstroBob Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:59 am

For sale is a 2008 Classic Brunton Stalker with a 3.8L Naturally Aspirated (Fuel Injected) five-speed Sevenesque car in superb condition for $16,800 FOB Tallahassee, Florida. The car has 14.8k miles and the engine has approximately 57k miles total on the bullet-proof 3.8 liter GM engine. It has either a 3.42 or a 3.73 limited slip differential rear end that comes from an S-10 (there are no markings on the differential but the LSD was sourced from Stalker) I just purchased my third Stalker and brought it home yesterday with an L36 engine and have to make room for all of my toys. I purchased this Classic Stalker for sale from the original owner/builder who spent 1 year and a lot of work carefully assembling a great functioning car (notice the laced wiring). It even has a functional prop rod for the hood to be able to work around the engine compartment and comes with a custom made marine grade cockpit cover that snaps into place for either solo driving or transport down the road. The builder kept all receipts and carefully documented the entire build with paperwork that stacks up over a half a foot high. Since purchasing it, I took it down to Stalker here in Florida (Scott Meinhart, the Stalker company owner builds great chassis and cars) and had all of the latest safety mods completed on the car. It comes with almost new tires,upgraded GAZ coil/over shocks, new EBC Yellow Stuff racing brake pads front and back and brake fluid flush for the front and rear disc brakes. The rear end was just serviced along with new Mobil 1 oil and filter for the engine. I also have two brand-new spare radiators for the Stalker. It has a 10 gallon gas tank and even a custom concealed glove box. The car weighs approximately 1500 pounds and is putting approximately 205 horsepower to the rear wheels while designed to run on 87 octane fuel. The car has never been abused but I did autocross it one time a couple of months ago with great delight and did not touch a cone on any of the 4 runs. It is an extremely fast and nimble car to drive but makes power such that it is quite controllable. The car is licensed/registered here in Florida as an assembled vehicle replica (ASVE) as that is how it was titled/licensed in Texas where it was built. If you would like to see a detailed build picture portfolio of the Stalker, please go to: http://www471.pair.com/stalkerv/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=13089

AstroBob

Back to top Go down

#94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800 Empty Re: #94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800

Post by arsenal Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:28 am

Sent a PM

arsenal

Back to top Go down

#94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800 Empty Re: #94 Classic Brunton Stalker For Sale $16,800

Post by AstroBob Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:24 am

PM sent this morning.

Just got back from Stalker cars and a two-day fabulous experience watching Scott Minehart, the owner/designer/builder of Stalker cars perform an incredible amount of work in 2 days on my second classic Stalker that would have taken any other shop at least a week and likely a lot more money because they would not have known exactly what to do. Watching Scott work is like a study in work efficiency. He seems to expend very little unnecessary movement in accomplishing a plethora of tasks in what I would suspect is about the shortest period of time for any given work task. He is able to do it all from engine work, electrical wiring, suspension, and safety mods. It was incredible to watch him work, and trust me, I did not make one suggestion throughout the time he was working on my latest classic Stalker or the one that is currently for sale. He just absolutely knows what to do and how to go about accomplishing the tasks in the most efficient manner. Of course, being the manufacturer, one would sort of expect this level of expertise but it is magnificent to watch. BTW, in terms of shop time costs, if you offer to help him, it will cost you at least 50% more money because he would essentially be training you and it slows him way down. I just generally try to smile, interject conversation when appropriate and watch the master perform at his craft. What fun!!! Bob Schilling

AstroBob

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroBob Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Tax man got me again. Beautiful well-sorted Brunton Classic Stalker reduced to $16,500.00 for thousands of miles of smiles.

AstroBob

Back to top Go down

Post by AstroBob Mon May 22, 2017 11:13 am

The beautiful Brunton Stalker has been sold to a new home. However, I still have my 2012 Green Brunton Classic Stalker that will remain with me for both street and autocross fun days! Thanks to all for the support and especially a big shout out to the Mineharts for their support of these fine cars.

AstroBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down