Stalker Cars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuperStalker for sale

2 posters

Go down

SuperStalker for sale Empty SuperStalker for sale

Post by txcoyote Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Chassis number 117.  Built and titled in 2009 as a 62 Lotus 7 Replica, built for $28,000.  Autocross and trade shows this Street Legal Brunton SuperStalker is one of the nicest ever built.  Adult owned, daily driver reliable as it’s built with GM parts.  Powered by a recently built GM L67 Supercharged motor putting out about 325 hp and instant torque, a T-5 5 speed transmission and Detroit Locker LSD.  0-60 in 3.5 seconds, 11 second quarter miles, this car weighs 1825 lbs. and has a better power to weight ration than a Z-06 Corvette.  Unbelievable cornering capability.  I built this car with professional help and spared no expense.  Well over $50k invested, all documented. Licensed and titled in Texas.  Under 5000 miles since built, changing circumstances forces sale.

Lotus Elise Seats
Toyota MR2 Power Steering with quickener
Autometer Pro Comp Gauges
Custom removable roll cage
Removable Steering wheel
GAZ adjustable coil overs with heim jointed mounts
Custom Aluminum Radiator (never runs hot in the TX heat)
Custom removable roof
Fuel Cell
Extra Wheels for competition (7 of them)
So much more!

Located in North TX, this car is offered in ready to drive, race or do whatever condition.  Appointments can be arranged by calling the number listed or emailing me at vintageracer53@gmail.com  Due to the extreme performance envelope of this car, test drives will not be allowed until funds are secured.

txcoyote

Back to top Go down

SuperStalker for sale Empty Re: SuperStalker for sale

Post by Stimpy Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Hi, just to verify it has the words replica in the title?

Stimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by txcoyote Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I'll check the title in the morning. If you have any questions, call me at 940-595-0633

Russ

txcoyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down